Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm having a hard time coming up with a good name....any ideas anyone?

Ok...so I was down 2 on Tuesday night...so that means 202 now...I can't wait to be out of the 200's...not much farther!

And, for the food diary thing...not sure if it's such a good idea to put it on here....But I guess I need to continue it even if I don't stay on plan, right?? Tuesday nights are a write-off for me...so I'll start fresh...I'm a couple days behind...but that's ok.

Wednesday

Breakfast:
1/2 Grapefruit
3/4 C Fibre One Cereal
1 C Skim Milk

Snack:
2/3 C Yogurt

Lunch:
W.W. Wrap
3.5 oz Chicken Breast
1 oz low fat cheese
Spinach
Plum Tomato
1tbsp Fat Free Italian Dressing
Cumin

It all goes down hill from here.......!!!!
Supper:
1 C Brown Rice
1 Egg
Red Pepper
Onion
Gr Pepper
Olive Oil.....ok..ok...it was fried rice...I'm not really supposed to be having any carbs at supper!!

Then.....Toffee Almond Chill Ice Cream......It's sooooo good!!!

No comments: